Some tools and libraries are required to build LImA for either Windows and Linux.
All the dependencies, build or runtime, are available as Conda packages for both Windows and Linux platforms.
- A C++ compiler (usually GCC for Linux and Visual Studio for Windows)
- Visual Studio 2008 for x86 or x64 for python2.7.x
- Visual Studio 2008 Express for x86 only for python2.7.x
- Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 for x86 and x64 for python >= 3.5
- CMake >= 3.1
Saving format dependencies¶
- TIFF, Tag Image File Format (TIFF), a widely used format for storing image data ;
- zlib, a lossless data-compression library. For Windows, you can download the ESRF binary package zlib-windows and install it under
- CBF, a library for accessing Crystallographic Binary Files (CBF files) and Image-supporting CIF (imgCIF) files ;
- HDF5, a data model, library, and file format for storing and managing data ;
- CCfits, CFITSIO, a library for reading and writing data files in FITS (Flexible Image Transport System) data format ;
- LZ4 >= 1.8.2, a lossless compression algorithm ;
- libconfig, a library for processing structured configuration files. For Windows, you can download the ESRF binary package libconfig-windows and install it under